Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
We want to hear from you!
Lean Construction Methodologies
Live Presentation Recording
Hear from industry professionals from XL Construction about running projects using lean construction methodologies.
- Learn proven methods for moving from being reactive to proactive in your safety programs.
- Understand the direct, indirect, and emotional costs of safety incidents.
- Learn best practices for safety tracking and auditing from leading building firms.
- Learn how technology is helping companies automate safety methods and predict outcomes.
- Learn how to improve your safety performance by using reported past performance metrics.
Continuing Education Credit:
This course has been approved by these organizations and associations.
Course Title: Lean Construction Methodologies
Course Number: AIAgb03-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 AIA LU
Procore's Continuing Education courses may fulfill state licensing requirements. When a course is completed, a certificate of completion is provided. It is up to the construction professional to submit their certificates of completion to their state licensing board to request credit for participating in a Procore Continuing Education course.
Product Marketing Manager