Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
What to Do When Projects Go Bad
An Educational Webinar hosted by Procore
Even the most promising projects can get quickly sidelined with one small misstep. But if you identify issues early on, you can avoid them completely and get ahead of the situation before it comes back to bite you! In this webinar course, we’ll explore some of the key issues that contractors, architects/engineers, and owners encounter on their projects every day.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Course Title: What to Do When Projects Go Bad
- Course Number: PC-259-DE
- Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
- Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- Credit: 1 LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
- Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
- Credit: 1 credit
1. Learn how to identify red flags of key issues that contractors, architects, engineers, and owners encounter on their projects every day.
2. Identify the steps your organization can take to avoid making mistakes.
3. Identify how to “right the ship” on a project that is not going well.
4. Learn how to increase accountability within a collaborative team atmosphere.
Bill Spragins, Principal, FMI Corporation
Brian Dwyer, Consultant, FMI Corporation