The Smarts on Knowledge Transfer - How Firms Build Institutional Memory
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
During this webinar, our panel of experts will discuss and share best practices in use of technology and intergenerational interaction and "reverse mentoring" to preserve and expand institutional knowledge and skills base between millennials and baby boomers.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: The Smarts on Knowledge Transfer - How Firms Build Institutional Memory
Course Number: PC-262-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. Understand the causes of institutional memory loss and its implications.
2. Learn how to measure the loss of institutional knowledge at your firm.
3. Learn methods for retaining institutional knowledge and educating the next generation of employees.
4. Learn how to integrate knowledge retention in to your company culture and maintain employee satisfaction and growth
Dr. Andrew Peña, Executive Director, Human Resources, Knowledge Management Research Expert, El Paso Community College
John Wanberg, Knowledge Strategy Manager, Stantec
Darryl Wing, Director, Knowledge Management, Fluor Ltd.