The Future of Project Management
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Construction companies are complex organizations that need business systems capable of weaving stable management and accounting functions through a shifting mesh of relatively short-term projects that each bring their own packages of external clients, professional service firms, project partners and subcontractors.
In this webinar we will sit down with technology leaders from three construction firms pushing hard for the goal to find out how far they have come and what they see ahead.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: The Future of Project Management
Course Number: PC-261-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. Learn how a cloud-based project management system can dramatically enhance productivity and efficiency on the job site.
2. Learn what factors to take into consideration when determining what software is best for your business.
3. Learn how a project management system can integrate with the systems you already use and minimize the headache of implementation.
4. Learn how to process and streamline the data created by your project management system in order to drive better business.
Ryan Igo, CF Evans Construction