Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
The 3 Major Qualities of a Successful Task-analysis Approach
An educational eBook by Procore
In this eBook, Jim Rogers explores what a successful task-analysis approach looks like and how you can implement this approach at your construction company to decrease accidents and increase safety.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: The 3 Major Qualities of a Successful Task-analysis Approach
Course Number: PC-201
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Learn about the three elements that should be included in a pre-task analysis.
- Determine how your company can factor a task-analysis approach into your company's biggest decisions and daily operations.
- Explore the tactics employed by successful companies to decrease accidents and increase safety.
- Discover how considering safety and health as a fundamental part of the planning and execution processes is better for the entire industry.