The 2017 Top 500 Design Firms Unveiled
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
This popular annual webinar takes place just as the new Top 500 Design Firms ranking is unveiled. It invites leaders from top-ranked firms to talk about their takeaways from the year past and their strategy for the year ahead.
Gary Tulacz, ENR’s Senior Editor and manager of the ENR Top Lists for the past 20+ years, will moderate a panel of executives from the largest design firms as they discuss the results of the 2017 Top 500 survey and where they see opportunities for future business.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Top 500 Design Firms
Course Number: PC-235-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. Discover how the performance of the Top 500 Design Firms reflects on the health of the industry
2. Discover what building sectors have recently been most profitable for the world’s Top 500 Design Firms
3. Become familiar with the economic and political factors that may positively or negatively impact the industry in the near future
4. Hear executives at the top performing design firms share their perspectives on the health of the construction industry
Lisa Glatch, EVP of Growth & Sales, CH2M
George Pierson, President & CEO, Kleinfelder, Inc.
Fred Werner, Group President, DCS Americas, AECOM