The 2017 Top 400 Contractors Unveiled
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
ENR has unveiled the top contractors in the country and now it's time to take a look at how they got there (and what they'll do to stay there). Hear from Larry Casey, EVP and Chief Strategy and Markets Officer at Skanska USA Building Inc., Stephen Gray, President and CEO of Gray Construction, and ENR's Senior Editor, Gary Tulacz as they answer questions about the future of the industry.
Don't miss this opportunity to have a seat at the table with some of the top contractors in the country.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Top 400 Contractors Unveiled 2017
Course Number: PC-237-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Understand how the performance of the top 400 contractors reflects on the health of the construction industry as a whole.
- Become familiar with the political, economic and environmental factors that have fueled the growth of the Top 400 Contractors.
- Learn what building sectors are currently fueling the industry.
- Hear industry perspectives from executives at 2 of the top 400 contractors.
Larry Casey, EVP, Chief Strategy and Markets Officer, Skanska USA Building Inc.
Stephen Gray, President and CEO, Gray Construction
Gary Tulacz, Senior Editor, Engineering News Report