- Lesson 1-4
Miami’s ARC+ Addresses Sustainability Challenges
Paper Weights: How Eliminating Paper Waste Can Save Your Business
The Extinction of Paper-Based Specifications: Don’t Be Left in the Dust
Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Ready, Set, Go Green!
This collection of four articles focuses on green building and environmentally friendly solutions in the construction industry. You'll learn best practices for integrating these solutions into your business, as well as the benefits that come with going green.
RECEIVE CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) CREDIT UPON COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Ready, Set, Go Green!
Course Number: PC-184
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Define green building while discovering the different facets of environmentally friendly solutions.
- Identity ways to incorporate green solutions into business goals and personal commitments.
- Assess the monetary and opportunity cost of traditional paper solutions.
- Discover how cloud-based platforms and mobile applications are changing the construction industry.
Go Green! - By Erica Konieczny
Miami's ARC+ Addresses Sustainability Issues - By Jeff Wing
Paper Weights: How Eliminating Paper Waste Can Save Your Business - By Chris Bachler
The Extinction of Paper-Based Specifications: Don't Be Left in the Dust - By Erica Konieczny