How to Implement an Accident Prevention Plan
5 Ways to Get Proactive About Lessons Learned at the End of the Project
Preparation vs. Prevention: Properly Dedicating Your Resources for Workplace Safety
Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Proactive and Preventative Safety
This collection of three articles focuses on the importance of implementing an effective workplace safety program to keep your construction crews safe.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Proactive and Preventative Safety
Course Number: PC-213
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Assess the value of implementing a workplace safety program.
- Learn about the difference between the original and proposed new OSHA guidelines.
- Explore the benefits of raising health and safety awareness.
- Learn about the factors of accident prevention.
How to Implement an Accident Prevention Plan - By Duane Craig
5 Ways to Get Proactive About Lessons Learned at the End of the Project - By Duane Craig
Preparation vs. Prevention: Properly Dedicating Your Resources for Workplace Safety - By Tom Reddon