Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Prepare for Compliance with OSHA Silica Dust Regulation
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
This webinar was designed with safety experts Jim Bohn from Bosch Tools, and Lauren Masser from Procore Technologies to educate you on the new regulations, how to avoid the risks, keep your teams safe, and avoid paying hefty OSHA fines. It's a must-attend event.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Prepare for Compliance with OSHA Silica Dust Regulation
Course Number: PC-219-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 AIA LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Learn about the newest OSHA silica regulations.
- Assess what your company can do to reduce the risks associated with silica.
- Learn best practices for changing the practices that are causing silica issues.
- Learn how you can keep your teams safer on the site.