Planning for Sustainable Infrastructure
An educational course hosted by Procore
This webinar will discuss the new tool on infrastructure system performance and how to leverage synergies among buildings and other assets to minimize demands on infrastructure.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Planning for Sustainable Infrastructure
Course Number: PC-272
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. Define sustainable infrastructure.
2. Describe the three components of urban planning that impact sustainability.
3. Define the “4th Industrial Revolution”.
4. Assess how to leverage synergies among buildings to minimize demands on infrastructure.
Professor Spiro Polalis, Professor and Director of the Zofnass Program for Sustainable Infrastructure, Harvard University
Terry Bennett, Senior Industry Strategist, Civil Infrastructure, Autodesk
Erin Mosley, President, Erin Mosley, Inc.