Not Just a Toy, but a Tool: Using Drones in Construction
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Beck Group's Virtual Design and Construction Manager, Grant Hagen, will show you how the intelligence gathered by drones can help you more efficiently deploy resources on your job site, minimize potential issues, trim costs, limit delays, and make owners happy.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Not Just a Toy, but a Tool: Using Drones in Construction
Course Number: PC-246-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Asses the value of incorporating drones into your daily practices on your job sites.
- Identify the best practices for integrating drones into your construction business
- Learn about the benefits like risk mitigation rework avoidance that can be achieved by using drones.
- Explore the current and future uses of drones with the creators of construction drone technology and companies that have already implemented drones on their job sites.
Grant Hagen, The Beck Group