Millenials: The Construction Industry Needs You
Construction Needs Tomorrow's Workers Today
Millennials, Meet Your Future
Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Millenials on the Job Site
This collection of three articles explores the current and future role of the millennial generation in the construction industry.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Millenials on the Job Site
Course Number: PC-212
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Assess the current construction industry climate including anticipated job growth and industry health projections.
- Learn about the aging of the construction industry and the retirement trends.
- Discover emerging roles like CIM (Construction Information Manager) that offer technical positions for the rising tech-savvy generation
- Understand the importance of including millennials for the health and wellbeing of the construction industry.
Millenials: The Construction Industry Needs You - By Megan Wild
Construction Needs Tomorrow's Workers Today - By Jeff Wing
Millennials, Meet Your Future - By Jeff Wing