Midyear Forecasts: How Forecasters See Construction Markets Playing Out in 2017
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
This webinar will address how the markets are playing out in 2017 as the year moves into the second half. ENR will call on two top forecasters, asking them to share their views on the market prospects for the industry at midyear, both nationally and regionally. We then will add another layer by asking a leading industry technology strategist about how the year is playing out from a construction technology perspective.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Midyear Forecasts: How Forecasters See Construction Markets Playing Out in 2017
Course Number: PC-260-DE
- Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. Learn what policies and building trends are driving domestic construction spending.
2. Get a look inside the building sectors that are dominating the global construction market.
3. Become familiar with the fastest growing construction markets in the world.
4. Gain an understanding of where the global construction industry is headed in the years ahead.
Robert Murray, Chief Economist and Vice President, Dodge Data and Analytics
Scott Hazelton, Managing Director, Construction & Manufacturing, IHS Economics & Country Research
David Wilson, Chief Innovation Officer, Principal Vice President, Bechtel