Increasing Labor Productivity with Data
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
As technology continues to become a part of workers’ daily lives on the jobsite, we’re collecting huge amounts of data. And we’re already beginning to take that data and use it to build reliable artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). In this webinar we’ll discuss the big question, how is this going to change the job site and they way you manage your projects?
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Increasing Labor Productivity with Data
Course Number: PC-263-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. What steps can contractors take today to begin the transition to a data-driven business?
2. How can companies create a "data quality culture" around construction field data?
3. How can field data collection be best aligned with project planning to reduce risk?
4. Where will we see applications of ML/AI in the construction industry in both the short and long term?
Zachary Scheel, P.E., CEO & Co-Founder, Rhumbix