Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Improving Data Exchange Using the Internet of Things
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Building on earlier advice on job site sensoring of physical objects—such as roads, bridges, buildings, industrial facilities and equipment—we dive deeper into the Internet of Things on the job site to explore construction owners, contractors, design engineers and suppliers to improve data exchange in our highly mobile industry.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Improving Data Exchange Using the Internet of Things
Course Number: PC-178-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 AIA LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Compare how new experts using IoT are providing live, streaming data to quickly improves workflows.Learn how you can turn everyday tasks into a map of valuable information.
- Discover how the latest technologies are impacting how efficiently data can be exchanged from job site to job office, anywhere in the world.Learn how to identify risk before it impacts your business.
- Distinguish the difference between receiving a “drink" and a “firehose" of big data and telematics to solve problems.
- Explore diverse applications of technology in construction industry sectors like transportation, infrastructure, and jobsite safety.
Heavy Equipment Manager, Waste Management
Director of Innovation and Digital, Caterpillar