Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Help Wanted: How Technology is Fighting the Construction Industry Labor Shortage
Join us for a webinar discussing how technology can help you overcome the challenges of replacing, retaining, and attracting talent to your company.
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Help Wanted: How Technology is Fighting the Construction Industry Labor Shortage
Course Number: PC-217-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Analyze how the industry-wide labor shortage impacts your day-to-day operations.
- Learn what you can do to prepare for the loss of over 31 million skilled tradespeople in 2020.
- Assess the workload of training new hires with and without the support and efficiency of technology.
- Discover how technology can help the construction industry attract and retain talent.
President of Gemba Technologies
CEO and Co-Founder of XOEye Technologies
Sr. VP of Facilities Solutions, Lee Company