Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Help Wanted: How Technology is Fighting the Construction Industry Labor Shortage
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Help Wanted: How Technology is Fighting the Construction Industry Labor Shortage
Course Number: PC-217-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Analyze how the industry-wide labor shortage impacts your day-to-day operations.
- Learn what you can do to prepare for the loss of over 31 million skilled tradespeople in 2020.
- Assess the workload of training new hires with and without the support and efficiency of technology.
- Discover how technology can help the construction industry attract and retain talent.
President of Gemba Technologies
CEO and Co-Founder of XOEye Technologies
Sr. VP of Facilities Solutions, Lee Company