Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Construction Health Indicator: Texas and Louisiana
The Construction Health Indicator is a daily pulse of the construction industry. We're watching three areas of the industry: labor, commodities, and investments, both nationally and regionally.
AN EDUCATIONAL WEBINAR
In this webinar, Anirban Basu, Procore's Chief Economist, will be taking a deep dive into the current construction indicator health scores for Texas and Louisiana and answer your pressing questions about what these scores mean to businesses in the present, as well as how to use these numbers for future development.
RECEIVE CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) CREDIT UPON COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Construction Health Indicator: Texas & Louisiana
Course Number: PC-227-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit Designation: 1 LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Determine how your company can best use regional industry forecasts to get an accurate picture of the industry's health in your region.
- Discover the current health scores and what these scores mean for your business, as well as how to use these numbers for future development.
- Assess the impacts of the three areas of industry: labor, commodities, and investments, both nationally and regionally.
- Explore a holistic portrayal of the construction industry's current economic conditions and predictions for the future.
Chief Economist, Procore
Sage Policy Group, Inc.