Construction Health Indicator: Northwest
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
The Construction Health Indicator is a daily pulse of the construction industry. We're watching three areas of the industry: labor, commodities, and investments, both nationally and regionally.
In this webinar, Anirban Basu, Procore's Chief Economist, will be taking a deep dive into the current health scores of the Northwest region including the major cities of Seattle and Portland, and answering your pressing questions about what these scores mean to businesses in the present, as well as how to use these numbers for future development.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Construction Health Indicator: Northwest
Course Number: PC-233-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. Determine how your company can factor industry data into your company's biggest decisions.
2. Explore the tactics employed by economists to aggregate the important industry data regionally and nationally.
3. Learn about the current health scores of industry and what they mean to businesses now, and how to use these numbers for future development.
4. Discover best practices for interpreting regional and national industry health score data and learn how your business is impacted.
Anirban Basu, Procore's Chief Economist