Construction Health Indicator: Midwest
An educational course hosted by Procore
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Construction Health Indicator: Midwest
Course Number: PC-251-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
Credit: 1 LU
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. Determine how your company can factor industry data into your biggest decisions.
2. Explore tactics employed by economists to aggregate the important industry data regionally and nationally.
3. Learn about the current health scores of industry, what they mean to business now, and how to use these numbers for future development.
4. Discover best practices for interpreting regional and national industry health score data and learn how your business is impacted