Clear the Runway: How to Reduce Congestion on Your Jobsite
An educational webinar hosted by Procore
With so much going on, equipment, material, and subs–all coming on the jobsite and then leaving (and all at the right time, hopefully), there's a lot to manage. And any mistake means digging deeper and deeper into your pockets. But running a jobsite doesn't have to be so chaotic! Luckily, there’s technology to help you streamline your processes–eliminating those costly mistakes and making your life a whole lot easier.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Clear the Runway: How to Reduce Congestion on Your Job Site
Course Number: PC-231-DE
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
1. Determine how technology can be implemented to streamline the processes on the construction job site.
2. Discover processes that give you the opportunity to increase visibility into complex processes.
3. Determine how your company can reduce unwanted congestion and costly mistakes.
4. Explore how your company can factor a task-analysis approach into your company's biggest decisions and daily operations.
James Swanston, Founder and CEO, Voyage Control