Construction Spending Hits 8-Year High: Keep your Budget in Check
Construction + Spreadsheets = Risk
Company Survival Isn't Happenstance. It's Good Budgeting
Can Accounting and Project Management Play Nice?
Quiz: Budgeting With Risk in Mind
Congratulations! You've completed a Procore Continuing Education course!
Budgeting with Risk in Mind
This collection of four articles focuses on the current industry climate for budgets and accounting from a variety of perspectives. You'll learn best practices for integrating your company's accounting information with other construction management processes.
Receive Continuing Education (CE) credit upon completion of this course:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Course Title: Budgeting with Risk in Mind
Course Number: PC-151
Delivery Name: Procore Technologies
Curriculum Group Name: AIA Providers
- American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
Credit: 1 CPD
- American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
Credit: 1 credit
- Learn about the shortfalls of common accounting software and the benefits of integrating construction management systems with accounting information.
- Explore the benefits of creating better accounting and budget forecasts with more precise cost estimates.
- Learn about the impact of the Recession on the construction industry.
- Identify the capital cost components that should be considered.
Construction Spending Hits 8-Year High: Keep Your Budget in Check - By Josh Newland
Company Survival Isn't Happenstance, It's Good Budgeting - By Missy England
Can Accounting and Project Management play Nice? By Erica Konieczny
Construction + Spreadsheets = Risk By Erica Konieczny